Practical information and access map
Management - Quality
The Continuing Education Service is directed by Isabelle Ribet email@example.com, who is in charge of the Quality Management.
To contact the Continuing Education Service
Emilie Ericher - Administrative Assistant
Tel: +33 1 64 53 32 36
Monday to Thursday from 8 AM to 4:30 PM and Friday from 8 AM to 2 PM
Annie Keller - Sales Assistant
Tel: +33 1 64 53 32 15
Monday to Thursday from 2 PM to 6PM
You can also use the contact form available to you.
Organization of courses
Courses are held at the premises of the Institut d’Optique Graduate School, at the following address:
On request, the IOGS branches in Saint-Etienne and Bordeaux can provide training rooms. Intra-company courses can take place on your company's premises.
Our premises are fully accessible to people with reduced mobility (PRM). If you have a disability or if you would like to make special arrangements, please contact our disability advisor, Mrs Fabienne Bernard, on 01 64 53 32 17, firstname.lastname@example.org
Maps and complete addresses
Price of courses
- The price of each course is free of tax and depends upon the subject and duration. The price is specified on the description sheet for each course. The Institut is subject to VAT.
- They are communicated to the trainees at least 2 weeks before the beginning of the course.
A day course includes 7 hours of teaching.
Classes are given in sessions of three and a half hours, with a break of fifteen minutes in the middle of the morning and afternoon.
A lab session is usually a half-day block without interruption.
- The cost of lunch is included in the price of the training.
For courses held in Palaiseau or Saint-Etienne, lunch is in the administrative restaurant, which is in the immediate vicinity of the classroom.
- All necessary documentation (photocopies of presentations, bibliography of books or reference articles, USB keys, etc.) is given to each trainee at the beginning or during the course.
Evaluation of courses
- At the end of each course, a de-brief is organized and a questionnaire is given to each participant so that they can express their impressions. It is also an opportunity to make additional suggestions.
This approach allows us to ensure trainees are satisfied with the content and pedagogical quality of the lessons and to make the necessary improvements.