The Institut d'Optique certified DATADOCK
Published on Mars 05, 2018
To enable the funders of vocational training to verify the compliance of training organizations with the 6 quality criteria defined by the law of 5 March 2014, a unique database of vocational training quality was created: the Datadock.
The spirit of the law of March 5, 2014, as reported on the site of Datadock , is to entrust the funders of vocational training (gathered within the GIE D2OF ) with the responsibility of monitoring and quality control of the training organizations with whom they work.
Objectives: to improve the transparency of the training provided and to promote continuous improvement in the quality of training. Six criteria, broken down into 21 indicators, were created:
- The precise identification of the objectives of the training and its adaptation to the trainees
- Adaptation of reception, pedagogical monitoring and evaluation systems to trainees' needs
- The adequacy of pedagogical, technical and supervisory resources to the training
- The professional qualification and the in-service training of those in charge of training
- Conditions for informing the public about the training we offer, the schedule, and the results obtained
- Taking into account the assessments made by trainees
 Database shared by the majority of Opca and Opacif, which certifies the compliance by registered organizations of the twenty-one indicators defined from the six qualitative criteria contained in the quality decree.
 The economic interest group bringing together the funding bodies for vocational training (Opca, Opacif, Fongecif, etc.) and in charge of managing the Datadock database.
Sources: paritarisme-emploi, DatadockAll the news