SC2Optical manufacturing and optical metrology
Engineer or advanced technician willing to work with opticians in the field of optical manufacturing
Basic knowledge in optics
- Discover the steps of optical components manufacturing
- Learn the control techniques of optical components
Integrate notions of quality monitoring
Optical component manufacturing processes
Metrology of optical components
- Machining, mechanisms lapping and polishing.
- Standard processes for spheres and planes. Industrial production equipment.
- Principles and implementation of computer assisted polishing.
- Special processes and ion milling.
- Means of manufacture inspired by mechanics: machining diamond tool
- Micro-grinding - Examples of applications
- CN Manufacturing equipment: Roughing - Fining - Polishing - Edging
- Polishing by magneto-rheological and application to the manufacture of aspherical surfaces
- Controls with caliber and interferometer, dimensional metrology
- Wavefronts analyser: Hartmann, Hartmann-Shack, Hartmann modified lateral shift interferometry
- Interferometric measurements (Zygo)
Awareness of quality procedures and standards
- Quality concept and approach: quality objectives and indicators
- Risk management, problem solving method, role of quality documentation.
- Introduction to quality standards and certification procedures.
Optical workshop visit
Prochaine session : date à définir
13 Février 2019 au 15 Février 2019 SC2 | Optical manufacturing and optical metrology Palaiseau
- Sébastien De Rossi - Enseignant-chercheur à l'Institut d'Optique